Osbourne in 2010
John Michael Osbourne
3 December 1948
|Residence||Buckinghamshire, England, UK |
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
(m. 1971; div. 1982)
|Children||6, including Aimee, Kelly and Jack|
Osbourne was the lead singer for Black Sabbath between 1968 and 1978. He joined again in 1997 for occasional tours. He bit the head off of a bat on stage once. Osbourne wrote a song called 'Suicide Solution' that was heavily ridiculed claiming it was about suicide, which coincided with the words shoot shoot whispered in the song. It was really a tribute to his friend Bon Scott, lead singer of AC/DC, who died of alcohol poisoning.
He and his wife Sharon have three children together: Aimee Osbourne, Kelly Osbourne and Jack Osbourne. He also has three children from his first marriage to Thelma Riley: Elliot, Jessica, and Louis.
Osbourne released his first solo album, Blizzard of Ozz in 1980.
Other websites[change | change source]
- The Official Ozzy Osbourne Website
- Ozzy Osbourne - Discography
- Metal Storm - Ozzy Osbourne - Discography
References[change | change source]
- "Black Sabbath". AllMusic.com. Archived from the original on 21 July 2015. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- Beverly Hills' batty Brit
- "Ozzy Osbourne and Thelma Riley". Retrieved 11-05-2010. Check date values in:
- "Ozzy Osbourne reveals Parkinson's diagnosis". BBC News. 2020-01-21. Retrieved 2020-01-21.