Panel could mean:
- A committee or jury used to decide some matter, such as in a court
- Control panel (engineering), a flat area with controls and indicators. Commonly found in aircraft but may be on the operation of any machinery
- Panel painting, in art, either one element of a multi-element piece of art, such as a triptych, a piece of sequential art such as a graphic novel or comic strip, or a wooden panel used to paint a picture on
- breaker panel, a flat area with electrical circuit breakers
- panel data, a longitudinal statistical study in which one group of individuals are interviewed at intervals over a given period of time
- Panel (comics), a single image in a comic book, comic strip or cartoon; also, a comic strip containing one such image
- A flat or sculptured area that is part of a larger structure such as a piece of furniture or one element of a multi-panel screen.
- Panel (computer software), a widget or a control panel
- Panel Switch, a type of electromechanical telephone switching system made by the Bell System in the 1920s
- Structural insulated panel, a building system for construction
- The Panel, an Australian talk show
- The Panel (Ireland), an Irish talk show
- A committee in the Legislative Council of Hong Kong that does specific areas, known elsewhere as select committee or standing committee
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.