Jump to navigation Jump to search
Panel could mean:
- A committee or jury used to decide some matter, such as in a court
- Control panel (engineering), a flat area with controls and indicators. Commonly found in aircraft but may be on the operation of any machinery
- Panel painting, in art, either one element of a multi-element piece of art, such as a triptych, a piece of sequential art such as a graphic novel or comic strip, or a wooden panel used to paint a picture on
- breaker panel, a flat area with electrical circuit breakers
- panel data, a longitudinal statistical study in which one group of individuals are interviewed at intervals over a given period of time
- Panel (comics), a single image in a comic book, comic strip or cartoon; also, a comic strip containing one such image
- A flat or sculptured area that is part of a larger structure such as a piece of furniture or one element of a multi-panel screen.
- Panel (computer software), a widget or a control panel
- Panel Switch, a type of electromechanical telephone switching system made by the Bell System in the 1920s
- Structural insulated panel, a building system for construction
- The Panel, an Australian talk show
- The Panel (Ireland), an Irish talk show
- A committee in the Legislative Council of Hong Kong that does specific areas, known elsewhere as select committee or standing committee
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.