Pasir Ris East MRT station
|Owned by||Land Transport Authority|
|Line(s)||Cross Island line|
History[change | change source]
The station was first mentioned in 2013 as one of the residential areas that the Cross Island line will serve. It was then officially announced on 25 January 2019 as part of the Cross Island Line (CRL). Construction works will start in 2020 and expected to be completed by 2029.
References[change | change source]
- "Land Transport Authority – We Keep Your World Moving". Facebook. Land Transport Authority. Retrieved January 25, 2019.
- "Joint News Release by the Land Transport Authority (LTA) & SLA - Cross Island Line 1: New Links by 2029". Land Transport Authority. 25 January 2019.
- Tan, Christopher (25 January 2019). "First phase of Cross Island MRT line finalised; will have 12 stations". The Straits Times. Retrieved January 25, 2019.
- Yusof, Amir. "First phase of Cross Island Line to open by 2029 with 12 stations". Channel NewsAsia. Retrieved January 25, 2019.
- Tan, Christopher (17 January 2013). "More new MRT lines to be built by 2030". The Straits Times. Retrieved January 25, 2019.
- "Questions on the Cross Island Line". Government of Singapore. Retrieved January 25, 2019.