Sharp during his time with the Blackhawks in December 2014
|Born||April 29, 1988
Thunder Bay, ON, CAN
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight||197 lb (89 kg; 14 st 1 lb)|
|NHL Draft||95th overall, 2001
Patrick Sharp (born December 27, 1981) is a Canadian professional ice hockey centre. He currently plays for the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League (NHL). Sharp has also played for the Philadelphia Flyers and the Chicago Blackhawks. Sharp played college hockey with the University of Vermont's Catamounts.
On June 9th, 2010, Sharp won the Stanley Cup with the Chicago Blackhawks contributing 11 goals and 11 assists in the playoffs. On June 24, 2013, He won his second Stanley Cup with the Blackhawks after they defeated the Boston Bruins 4 games to 2 in the 2013 Stanley Cup Finals.
Awards[change | change source]
- 2013 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs – Goal Scoring Leader (10)
- Stanley Cup (2013) - with the Chicago Blackhawks
- NHL All-Star Game MVP Award (2011)
- Stanley Cup (2010) - with the Chicago Blackhawks
- NHL All-Star Game MVP Award (2010)
References[change | change source]
- "Blackhawks' late goals stun Bruins to win Cup". NHL. http://www.nhl.com/ice/recap.htm?id=2012030416. Retrieved 2013-06-25.
- "Dallas Stars Acquire Forward Patrick Sharp and Defenseman Stephen Johns From The Chicago Blackhawks In Exchange For Defenseman Trevor Daley And Forward Ryan Garbutt". Dallas Stars. http://stars.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=774544. Retrieved 2016-3-2.