Anka at the 2007 North Sea Jazz Festival
|Born||Paul Albert Anka
July 30, 1941
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
|Spouse(s)||Anne de Zogheb
(m. 1963; div. 2001)
(m. 2008; div. 2010)
|Children||6, including Amanda Anka|
Personal life[change | change source]
Anka was born in Ottawa, Ontario to Camelia and Andrew Emile "Andy" Anka, Sr. They owned a restaurant named the Locanda. His parents were both Antiochian Orthodox Christians in Lebanon. Anka's father and his mother were Canadian-Lebanese "from the town of Kfarmishki, in Lebanon."
References[change | change source]
- "Paul Anka Biography". Biography.com. Retrieved 10 January 2013.
- "Paul Anka". Canada's Walk of Fame. Retrieved 2015-3-24. Check date values in:
- "Paul Anka profile". Filmreference.com. Retrieved 2014-07-25.
- "Paul Anka". Encyclopedia Britannica.
- "Paul Anka Biogrpahy". Biography.com. Retrieved 2016-03-14.
- "Paul Anka profile". City of Ottawa. Retrieved December 4, 2013.
- "Paul Anka profile". History Of Rock. Retrieved December 4, 2013.