Peter Gerard Scully
13 January 1963
|Known for||Child pornography, hurtcore|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Criminal charge||Human trafficking, rape, murder|
|20 February 2015|
|Imprisoned at||Cagayan de Oro City jail|
Life[change | change source]
Peter Scully was born on 13 January 1963 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. He said that he was raped by a priest as a child. He lived in the Narre Warren suburb of Melbourne, Victoria with his wife and two children. In 2011, he fled to the City of Manila, Philippines. There, he raped and tortured 75 children. He filmed it and sold the video named "Daisy's Destruction" for up to $10,000 on his website "No limits fun" ("NLF" for short) on the Darknet. He also filmed himself killing a girl named Cindy. On 20 February 2015, Scully was arrested by the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) for 100 years.
References[change | change source]
- Mills, Tammy; Vedelago, Chris; Murdoch, Lindsay (6 March 2015). "Alleged pedophile Peter Gerard Scully fled a sordid past in Melbourne". The Sydney Morning Herald. Archived from the original on 19 July 2017. Retrieved 11 July 2017.
- Murdoch, Lindsay (2016-09-20). "Death penalty call for accused Australian child sex predator Peter Scully in Philippines". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- Mills, Tammy; Vedelago, Chris; Murdoch, Lindsay (6 March 2015). "Alleged paedophile Peter Gerard Scully fled a sordid past in Melbourne". The Sydney Morning Herald. Archived from the original on 10 November 2019. Retrieved 20 November 2019.
- NACHRICHTEN, n-tv. "Philippinen wollen Todesstrafe - vor allem für Einen". n-tv.de (in German). Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- "60 Minutes Australia | Catching a monster: Part one (2015) - YouTube". web.archive.org. 2019-04-14. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- "Evidence vs Peter Scully gone due to January fire". Mindanao Gold Star Daily. 2015-09-28. Retrieved 2020-10-18.