A practical joke also called a prank is a trick used to embarrass or confuse someone as a joke. Practical jokes are extremely common on April Fools.
Some common pranks include
• Egging, throwing eggs at people or property
• Pantsing, pulling down a person’s trousers or underwear
• Giving people itching powder, which is a powder that makes people need to scratch.
• Kick Me note, putting a sign saying “kick me” on someone’s back so that people will kick them.
• Milkshaking, throwing milkshakes at people.
• Mooning, when a person takes off their pants and underwear and make other people look at their buttocks.
• Panty raid, stealing women’s underwear.
• Pieing, throwing pies into people’s faces.
• Toilet Papering, covering a building with toilet paper.
• Wedgie, grabbing onto someone’s underpants and pulling at them.
• Wet willy, when a person puts their finger in their mouth and then in someone else’s ear.