(Redirected from Programs)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term Program can be used in many ways.
- A program or programme can be a plan of how to do something. It tells the steps that we think we need to do to make something happen. For example, a government might make a program to improve the health of the people in part of a country by giving the people better food, by helping to kill insects that carry diseases, and by bringing more doctors.
- A computer program is a set of computer instructions. A set of computer instructions is called Program and a set of program is called software. All software must have these three parts.
- Television program(me) is a show that is on television.
- Radio program is similar to a television program but it is on the radio.
- Webcast is similar to a television program but it is shown on the Internet.
- 12-step program is a way people use to stop doing something. Examples would be to stop drinking alcohol, stop smoking tobacco or stop using drugs.
- an event program is a thing that lists the what will happen during an event such as an opera or auction.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Program.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.