|Radio 101.2 |
(Belarusian: Радыё 101,2)
|City of license||Minsk, Belarus|
|Frequency||101.2 FM (Minsk)|
|First air date||July 21, 1995|
|Format||Rock, Pop music|
|Owner||Open Society Foundations|
Radio 101.2 was a radio station in Belarus. It worked from Minsk. In 1995 and 1996, the radio station used the frequency 101.2 FM. It was sent news and had no connection to the government of Belarus. The people who worked at the Radio 101.2 mostly came from the radio station Belarusian Youth (Belarusian: Беларуская маладзёжная) that had been forced to go out of business.
Soros Foundation helped to buy the things for the new radio in 1995. The station was closed on formally technical reasons. Its frequency was handed over to the Belarusian Republican Youth Union, which still uses it today. The Belarussian government said that the radio station and its frequency were interfering with the radio communications of the Minsk police. Independent groups said that this was another form to stop the freedom of the press in Belarus by the government of Alexander Lukashenko.
Music judge Dzmitry Padbiarezski said in 2000 that the Belarusian radio 101.2 had high public interest because it played good music and its DJs were experts too.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- ↑ Мінскевіч, Серж. "Радыё 101 і 2, Гарадскі канал" (in Belarusian). TUT.BY. Archived from the original on 2005-03-08. Retrieved 2020-04-03.
- ↑ Прэс-служба ГА «Беларуская асацыяцыя журналістаў» (2010-07-21). "15 гадоў таму ўпершыню выйшла ў эфір Радыё 101.2 (Дадалося аўдыё)" (in Belarusian). Belarusian Association of Journalists. Archived from the original on 2011-10-03. Retrieved 2020-04-03.
- ↑ Дзюба, Дзяніс; Адзінец, Сьвятлана (2011-08-31). "15 гадоў таму было зачынена незалежнае Радыё 101,2". European Radio for Belarus (in Belarusian). TUT.BY. Archived from the original on 2020-04-03. Retrieved 2020-04-03.
- ↑ Biener, Hansjörg [in German] (2009). "Radio for Peace, Democracy and Human Rights". University of Erlangen–Nuremberg. Archived from the original on 2017-09-09. Retrieved 2020-04-03.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 "МОНИТОРИНГ ФОНДА ЗАЩИТЫ ГЛАСНОСТИ: ИЮЛЬ - СЕНТЯБРЬ'96" (in Russian). Glasnost Defense Foundation. Archived from the original on 2007-09-28.
- ↑ "Сьнежань - час падвядзеньня вынікаў музычнага году. Сьнежань у беларускае папулярнае музыцы пазначаны шэрагам імпрэзаў і прэзэнтацыяў. Вынікі музычнага году абмяркоўваюць карэспандэнт "РР" Севярын Квяткоўскі й Зьміцер Падбярэзскі". Radio Racyja (in Belarusian). TUT.BY. 2000-12-14. Archived from the original on 2014-07-18. Retrieved 2021-01-08.
Other websites[change | change source]
- 15 гадоў таму ўпершыню выйшла ў эфір Радыё 101.2 (in Belarusian)