Jump to navigation Jump to search
The English used in this article or section may not be easy for everybody to understand. (September 2011)
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: record.|
Record can mean:
- A thing that is used to store information, such as --
- World record, an unsurpassed accomplishment or statistic
- Record (computer science)
- Record (technical) a document, originated by a qualified person or qualification body, that register or records data, parameters, variables, values and/or measurements pertaining to a specific technical activity.
- Administrative records, a collection of documentation pertaining to personal information or transactions or organizational meetings.
- Any document for administrative use
- Vital record of life events
- Business record of economic transactions
- Medical record of a person's medical history and treatments
- Service record, usually associated with military service
- Minutes, a summary of the proceedings at a meeting
- Public record, information that has been filed or recorded by public agencies
- Records (album), the 1982 album by rock band Foreigner
- The Record (name of a number of newspapers and other publications)
- Record (newspaper), a Portuguese sports newspaper.
- Récord, a Mexican sports newspaper
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.