Jump to navigation Jump to search
The English used in this article may not be easy for everybody to understand. (September 2011)
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: record.|
Record can mean:
- A thing that is used to store information, such as --
- World record, an unsurpassed accomplishment or statistic
- Record (computer science)
- Record (technical) a document, originated by a qualified person or qualification body, that register or records data, parameters, variables, values and/or measurements pertaining to a specific technical activity.
- Administrative records, a collection of documentation pertaining to personal information or transactions or organizational meetings.
- Any document for administrative use
- Vital record of life events
- Business record of economic transactions
- Medical record of a person's medical history and treatments
- Service record, usually associated with military service
- Minutes, a summary of the proceedings at a meeting
- Public record, information that has been filed or recorded by public agencies
- Records (album), the 1982 album by rock band Foreigner
- The Record (name of a number of newspapers and other publications)
- Record (newspaper), a Portuguese sports newspaper.
- Récord, a Mexican sports newspaper
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Record.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.