Jump to navigation Jump to search
Reproduction may mean:
- Biological reproduction, the biological process by which new individual organisms are produced
- Self-replication, mechanical, memetic and other form of self-replication
- Reproduction (economics), in Marxian economics, recurrent (or cyclical) processes by which the initial conditions necessary for economic activity to occur are constantly re-created
- Reproduction (album), a 1979 album by British electronic band The Human League
- Reproductions (album) - a 2007 album by singer Charlotte Martin
Other pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reproduction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.