|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Republican and republican.|
Republican could mean:
- The form of government known as a republic
- Groups wanting to abolish a monarchy, for example, the Australian Republican Movement and the British republican movement (see Republicanism)
- A political party such as:
- Supporters of Irish Republicanism
- Institutions or supporters of particular historical republics, including:
- The Republican River of Colorado, Nebraska, and Kansas, USA.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.