Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Republican and republican.|
Republican could mean:
- The form of government known as a republic
- Groups wanting to abolish a monarchy, for example, the Australian Republican Movement and the British republican movement (see Republicanism)
- A political party such as:
- Supporters of Irish Republicanism
- Institutions or supporters of particular historical republics, including:
- The Republican River of Colorado, Nebraska, and Kansas, USA.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Republican.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.