Right to die
The right to die is the belief that people have the right to end their own lives. Usually, when people talk about the right to die, they are talking about the right of people with terminal illnesses to end their lives.
- Should a person with a terminal illness be allowed to:
- Should people who have illnesses which will not kill them, but cause severe pain or suffering, have the right to die?
- Who, if anyone, has the power to make these decisions?
Related pages[change | change source]
- Terminal illness
- Assisted suicide
- Cruzan v. Director, Missouri Department of Health (the first "right to die" case in the United States)
References[change | change source]
- "Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide – Arguments". NHS Choices. National Health Service of the United Kingdom. Retrieved March 21, 2016.