Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Died||September 18, 2018 (aged 93)|
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Awards||Pritzker Prize (1991)|
Vincent Scully Prize (2002)
References[change | change source]
- Pogrebin, Robin (14 June 2013). "No Pritzker Prize for Denise Scott Brown". The New York Times.
- Catriona Davies (29 May 2013). "Denise Scott Brown: Architecture favors 'lone male genius' over women". CNN.
- Goldberger, Paul (14 April 1991). "ARCHITECTURE VIEW; Robert Venturi, Gentle Subverter of Modernism". The New York Times.
- "Robert Venturi passes away - Archpaper.com". archpaper.com. Retrieved 2018-09-19.
- "Robert Venturi, Architect Who Rejected Modernism, Dies at 93". The New York Times. September 20, 2018.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Venturi, Scott Brown and Associates, Inc. firm web site
- Online profile of Venturi, Scott Brown and Associates, Inc. Archived 2007-10-27 at the Wayback Machine
- Stories of Houses: The Vanna Venturi House in Philadelphia, by Robert Venturi
- Design Strategies of Robert Venturi and Denise Scott Brown Archived 2009-06-17 at the Wayback Machine
- Robert Venturi on IMDb
- Works by or about Robert Venturi in libraries (WorldCat catalog)
- Robert Venturi interview