Rolland Harve Golden (November 8, 1931 – July 1, 2019) was an American visual artist. He was born in New Orleans, Louisiana. Golden was known mainly for his realism, abstract realism and "Borderline-Surrealisterm". He is listed in Marquis Who's Who in America, Marquis Who's Who in American Art and Marquis Who's Who in the World. His works mainly focused on the destruction of Hurricane Katrina.
References[change | change source]
- Kemp, John R. (2005). Rolland Golden: Journeys of a Southern Artist. Pelican.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2017-01-18. Retrieved 2020-12-30.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Pelican Products:G - I, Rolland Golden". Pelicanpub.com. Archived from the original on 2010-12-24. Retrieved 2012-10-27.
- Rolland Golden. "Rolland Golden - The Nahan Collection Artist Profile". Artful Home. Archived from the original on 2012-04-04. Retrieved 2012-10-27.
- "Rolland Golden, noted Louisiana artist, dies at 87". WWLTV. July 1, 2019.