Jump to navigation Jump to search
SA is an abbreviation. It can stand for different things.
Countries and territories[change | change source]
- It can refer to Schengen Area
- It is the official two letter shorthand for Saudi Arabia.
- It is the official state abbreviation for South Australia.
- It is used to mean Saline County, Kansas
- It is sometimes used to refer to South Africa. The official two letter shorthand for that country is ZA.
- It is used to informally refer to South America.
Cities[change | change source]
- It is used to mean San Antonio, Texas
- It is used to mean San Andreas, California
- It is used to mean St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Organizations[change | change source]
- It is used to mean the Sturmabteilung, during its existence from 1919 to 1945.
- It can refer to S.A. (corporation). This is a special type of company.
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.