Sadie Liza Vaughan
19 June 1965
|Occupation||Actress, film producer|
(m. 1988–1995, divorced)
(m. 1997–2003, divorced)
|Children||3 sons, 1 daughter|
|Parent(s)||David Vaughan (dead)|
Sadie Frost (born 19 June 1965) is an English actress. She runs fashion label Frost French.
Frost starred in a Jelly Tots advertisement at the age of 3. She won a scholarship to the Italia Conti Academy. But after an early eating disorder, she gave up acting at 13. She attended Hampstead School.
As an actress, Frost has acted in: Press Gang and Casualty. Frost and her first husband Gary Kemp starred together in the 1990s film The Krays. Frost and Kemp were married for 5 years. They divorced on 19 August 1995.
In 2004, she wrote and presented a short lived series What Sadie did next... for E4. In 2005, she appeared in Eating with...Sadie Frost on BBC2. In March 2006, Frost flew to South Africa to part-fund an orphanage for the Homes of Hope project.
She met Jude Law when they were both working on the film Shopping. They married on 2 September 1997 and had three children. Frost and Law divorced on 29 October 2003.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ Survivor: Sadie Frost Sunday Times - 19 August 2007
- ↑ Sadie Frost admits to eating disorder Tatler/Femaleifrst.co.uk - 7 April 2006
- ↑ Why are they famous: Sadie Frost The Independent - 6 February 2000
- ↑ Jonathan Bernstein, Frost's bite Archived 2015-10-18 at the Wayback Machine, BNET, Arts Publications, interview, May, 1995
- ↑ Silverman, Stephen M. Jude Law, Sadie Frost Divorce Official Archived 2012-02-07 at the Wayback Machine People magazine - OCTOBER 29, 2003