Saman Kelegama (6 April 1959 – 23 June 2017) was a Sri Lankan economist and author. He served as the Executive Director of the Institute of Policy Studies(Sri Lanka) (IPS) until his death in 2017. He was born in Colombo, Sri Lanka. He also served as the Chairperson of the Evaluation Committee on Best Corporate Citizen Award of the Ceylon Chamber of Commerce from 2004 to 2013; and was the head of the panel of judges for the Exporter of the Year Award of the National Chamber of Exporters of Sri Lanka from 1998 to 2008.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Global economic outlook and prospects for the Sri Lankan Economy 2012". Wijeya Newspapers Ltd.Colombo. Sri Lanka. January 1, 2012. Retrieved 29 April 2015.
- "Promoting economic cooperation in South Asia: beyond SAFTA" (PDF). SAGE. Retrieved 29 April 2015.
- "Executive Director". Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka. April 4, 2014. Retrieved 29 April 2015.
- "Colombo Stock Exchange Media release: Dr. Saman Kelegama appointed to the Board of the CSE" (PDF). Colombo Stock Exchange. April 1, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on 23 September 2015. Retrieved 29 April 2015.
- "Prominent Sri Lankan economist Saman Kelegama has died". Colombo Gazette. 23 June 2017. Retrieved 23 June 2017.
- "Eminent economist Dr. Saman Kelegama passes away". Lankan Business Onlien. 23 June 2017. Retrieved 23 June 2017.
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Saman Kelegama at Wikimedia Commons