Shaft can refer to
- Axle, a central shaft for a rotating wheel or gear
- An architectural column's long cylindrical section
- the height of a boot
- Elevator shaft
- Shaft (1971 movie) or the 1971 novel on which it was based
- Shaft (album), the soundtrack for the movie of the same name, recorded by Isaac Hayes
- Shaft (2000 movie)
- Shaft (television)
- John Shaft, the title character of the above movies.
- Shaft (comics), a Marvel Comics ninja character
- Shaft (band), a dance music act who scored a 1999 hit with a cover/remix of (Mucho Mambo) Sway
- Shafting, illicit travelling through shafts
- Shaft mining
- Pitch (vertical space), a significant underground vertical space in caving terminology
- Driveshaft, a mechanical device for transferring power from the engine or motor to the point where useful work is applied
- The part of a golf club between its head and its grip
- Penis (slang)
- a weapon in the Quake video game series
- Drive Shaft, the fictional rock band led by Charlie Pace in the TV series Lost
- Ventilation shaft
- Part of a loom
- Shaft (Castlevania), the dark priest from the Castlevania videogame series
- Shaft (company), a Japanese animation company
- Shaft (club), a Blues and Jazz Club in Istanbul, Turkey.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.