Sheetal Agashe is an Indian businesswoman. She began her career as an actress; her most notable role being that of an eponymous character in the sitcom Yes Boss from 1999 to 2003. In 2005, she joined Brihans Natural Products Ltd. as the company's managing director.
In April 2018, Agashe won Times of India's Pune Visionary award for her contribution to the Ayurvedic skincare industry as managing director of the company. In July, she won Pune's Most Powerful 2018-19 award by Femina, also for her position at the company.
References[change | change source]
- Hindi Cinema Year Book. Screen World Publication. 2005.
Sheetal Agashe Filmography
- "Power! Women". Times of India. March 8, 2006.
- "Natural care... For a healthy, glowing, refreshing skin". Businessworld. 20 March 2017. ISSN 0970819-7.
- "SHEETAL DNYANESHWAR AGASHE | Director Details | Indian Company Info". www.indiancompany.info. Retrieved 2018-09-15.
- Bhūpendra,, Karandīkara, Śakuntalā. Viśvasta. Puṇe. ISBN 9781532345012. OCLC 992168228.
- Agashe, Trupti; Agashe, Gopal (2006). "Mangdari Gharana" [The House of Mangdari]. In Wad, Mugdha (ed.). Agashe Kulvrutant [The Agashe Family Genealogy] (in Marathi) (2nd ed.). Hyderabad: Surbhi Graphics. ISBN 978-1-5323-4500-5.
Agashe, Sheetal DnyaneshwarCS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Celebration And Recognition of Excellence". Times of India. 19 April 2018. Retrieved 2018-07-27.
Sheetal Agashe is the brain behind the meticulous operations of Brihans Natural Products Ltd.
- "Recognizing excellence and contribution to society". Pune Mirror. 19 April 2018. p. 9.
Sheetal Agashe with Abhay Deol
- "Highlights of Femina Pune's Most Powerful 2018-19". Femina (India). July 24, 2018. Retrieved 2018-07-27.
Sheetal Agashe presented with award by Huma Qureshi
- "Pune's Super Achievers Get Felicitated At An Event | Bollywood News". www.timesnownews.com. Retrieved 2018-09-15Sheetal Agashe, MD of Brihans Natural Products recieves award from Huma Qureshi