Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term finfish is sometimes used to distinguish ordinary (vertebrate) fish from shellfish.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- See the Maryland Department of the Environment's page  for a discussion on why shrimp, crab, and lobster are not categorized as "shellfish."
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikibooks Cookbook has a recipe/article on:|
- Shellfish News Archived 2006-08-30 at the Wayback Machine
- Haskin Shellfish Research Laboratory at Rutgers University
- Shellfish Gallery from the Shellfish Association of Great Britain
- Shellfish Facts
- University of Washington Libraries Digital Collections -- Freshwater and Marine Image Bank -- Shellfish An ongoing digital collection of images related to shellfish.