Following the founding of the SkyTeam on 22 June 2000, the creation of its cargo division, SkyTeam Cargo, was announced in September that year. The alliance's inaugural members were Aeroméxico Cargo, Air France Cargo, Delta Air Logistics, and Korean Air Cargo, whose passenger airline operations are members of SkyTeam.
Members[change | change source]
|Member airline||Joined||Division airline|
|Aerolíneas Argentinas Cargo||6 November 2013||Aerolíneas Argentinas|
|Aeroméxico Cargo||September 2000||Aeroméxico|
|Air France Cargo||September 2000||Air France|
|Alitalia Cargo||31 August 2001||Alitalia|
|China Airlines Cargo||3 October 2012||China Airlines|
|China Cargo Airlines||5 June 2013||China Eastern Airlines|
|China Southern Cargo||9 March 2010||China Southern Airlines|
|CSA Cargo||2011||Czech Airlines|
|Delta Air Logistics||September 2000||Delta Air Lines|
|KLM Cargo||September 2000||KLM|
|Korean Air Cargo||September 2000||Korean Air|
|Saudia Cargo||15 April 2019||Saudia|
References[change | change source]
- "A History Of SkyTeam". breakingtravelnews.com. 27 July 2001. Retrieved 30 September 2010.
- "Aerolineas Argentinas Cargo Joins the SkyTeam Cargo Alliance". SkyTeam Cargo.
- "Alitalia Cargo Is New Member Of SkyTeam's Cargo Alliance". Aviation Week.
- "CHINA AIRLINES OFFICIALLY JOINS SKYTEAM CARGO". Delta Air Lines.
- "China Cargo Airlines Officially Joins the SkyTeam Cargo Alliance". SkyTeam Cargo.
- "China Southern Airlines to Join Skyteam Cargo in 2010". SkyTeam Cargo.
- "Skyteam Cargo". Czech Airlines.
- "Saudia Cargo joins Skyteam Cargo". Ch-Aviation.