Jump to navigation Jump to search
Swag or SWAG may refer to:
- Swag (album), an album from 2002 by former Guns N' Roses guitarist, Gilby Clarke
- Swag (bedroll), an Australian bedroll
- Swag (motif), a garland
- Swag (novel), a crime novel from 1976
- Swag (TV series), a British reality television series
- "Swag" (Ugly Betty episode), the eleventh episode of the television series Ugly Betty
- Swag, a type of window valance, often in combination with a full curtain underneath
- Swag as slang:
- Swag, slang from the early 1800s for stolen goods or booty; possibly carried by a swagman
- Swag, slang from the Scottish slang word "swagger" which was a description of the way some Scots walk (in a swaying motion). The word was altered in the English language to mean "the way one presents oneself".
- Swag, promotional items given away at trade fairs and events
- The Swag, a magazine published quarterly for Catholic priests and deacons of Australia
- Swaging, a process in which the dimensions of an item are altered using a die.
- SWAG, Sourceware Archive Group, a free collection of classified source code and sample programs written in Pascal.
- SWAG, music of the musical group Bonde da Stronda
- SWAG, Special Warfare Group, an elite unit of the Naval Special Warfare Group of the Philippine Navy
- Scientific Wild-Ass Guess, slang for a rough estimate based on expert experience
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.