Swag or SWAG may refer to:
- Swag (album), an album from 2002 by former Guns N' Roses guitarist, Gilby Clarke
- Swag (bedroll), an Australian bedroll
- Swag (motif), a garland
- Swag (novel), a crime novel from 1976
- Swag (TV series), a British reality television series
- "Swag" (Ugly Betty episode), the eleventh episode of the television series Ugly Betty
- Swag, a type of window valance, often in combination with a full curtain underneath
- Swag as slang:
- Swag, slang from the early 1800s for stolen goods or booty; possibly carried by a swagman
- Swag, slang from the Scottish slang word "swagger" which was a description of the way some Scots walk (in a swaying motion). The word was altered in the English language to mean "the way one presents oneself".
- Swag, promotional items given away at trade fairs and events
- The Swag, a magazine published quarterly for Catholic priests and deacons of Australia
- Swaging, a process in which the dimensions of an item are altered using a die.
- SWAG, Sourceware Archive Group, a free collection of classified source code and sample programs written in Pascal.
- SWAG, music of the musical group Bonde da Stronda
- SWAG, Special Warfare Group, an elite unit of the Naval Special Warfare Group of the Philippine Navy
- Scientific Wild-Ass Guess, slang for a rough estimate based on expert experience
Related pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.