Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article contains a translation of Minor (law) from en.wikipedia.|
Comments for improving this page[change source]
complex words: context, overall, possess
- It's a little complex to start an article with something like "The term minor means". Just say "A minor is".
- "Liquor or alcoholic beverages" is redundant: liquor is an alcoholic beverage.
- The 2nd paragraph doesn't say why we care about what a juvenile is. How is that related to this article's subject?
- The information in the 3rd paragraph is already given in the first paragraph.
- Where you link to "alcohol", it should be to "alcoholic drink". The article alcohol is about a chemical compound that isn't the one used in beverages.
- The 4th paragraph starts "Elsewhere in the world". Elsewhere compared to what? Articles need to keep a global perspective. We don't want to assume there is a primary place and an "elsewhere".
- I've removed complex words and simplified the article. Paragraphs which did not make sense were taken out. Angela Maureen (talk) 21:53, 14 January 2015 (UTC)
- That looks good. It would still be good to mention different countries, though. Would you like to put some of that back in, just without implying that anywhere other than the US is "elsewhere"? --Auntof6 (talk) 22:18, 14 January 2015 (UTC)