|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
- 1 Uhhhhhh......
- 2 Hello Auntof6
- 3 Auntof6 Read this Please
- 4 Auntof6 Read This Message Please!
- 5 Heal the Living deleted
- 6 Hello Auntof6 Read This Please!
- 7 About Pope St. Hormisdas and Pope St. Symmachus
- 8 Read This Please!
- 9 Labor Day
- 10 hey
- 11 concern
- 12 part vs portion
- 13 Template:Klingon
- 14 PlayStation 5
- 15 Proposed Good Article review
- 16 Article remake
- 17 Wikipedia Asian Month
- 18 Bobby Robson
- 19 urgent message
- 20 change of sentence
- I deleted it because it didn't meet Wikipedia's requirement for WP:Notability. After you recreated it, another admin deleted it for a different reason. --Auntof6 (talk) 17:37, 19 August 2018 (UTC)
Hello Auntof6[change source]
Auntof6 Read this Please[change source]
Auntof6 Read This Message Please![change source]
Expand the Pages Pope St. Symmachus and Pope St. Gelasius I.Move Page Pope St. Symmachus to Pope Symmachus and Move Page Pope St. Gelasius I to Pope Gelasius I" Please! SIMPLE LANG PO AKO (talk) 23:39, 20 August 2018 (UTC)
- @SIMPLE LANG PO AKO: I don't plan on expanding those pages, but maybe someone else will. I also don't plan to move them: I moved them already to make the names match both the English Wikipedia names and things we have here that link to them. However we can make redirects with the names you want. --Auntof6 (talk) 03:10, 21 August 2018 (UTC)
Heal the Living deleted[change source]
Heal the Living was deleted from Simple English for unknown reasons. Can somebody please tell me why the article was deleted? It listed an award and had several references on it. Really, I don't understand.
- @September 1988: The reason is not unknown. Reasons for deletion on are always shown in the deletion log. This one was deleted because it didn't claim notability. The award listed is one that the movie was nominated for. Awards show notability only if the movie wins.
- As for the references, there were five. Three were for sites that do not establish notability: Metacritic, Rotten Tomatoes, and Box Office Mojo. One mentioned the movie only in passing. The other was a separate review of the movie, but one review isn't enough to establish notability. You might like to read WP:NOTFILM to get more info on how to establish notability for movies. --Auntof6 (talk) 08:03, 22 August 2018 (UTC)
Hello Auntof6 Read This Please![change source]
About Pope St. Hormisdas and Pope St. Symmachus[change source]
Read This Please![change source]
iam the Creator of Page Pope Hormisdas So I Have Right to Blank it or Turn it Back into Redirect Page Again if you don't believe , view the First Revision of that Page there's Evidence that iam the Creator of that page and I Blanked it Because i want to Turn it Again into Redirect Page and The Name like Pope St. Hormisdas is Not Standard Name for Wikipedia Pages of Popes and the name Pope St. Hormisdas is so Bad Name for Wikipedia Pages of Popes Simple Lang Ako (talk) 02:17, 1 September 2018 (UTC)
Labor Day[change source]
Happy Labor Day 2018, Auntof6!
- It was fine. I didn't do anything on Labor Day itself, but on the Saturday before, I attended a very nice wedding. --Auntof6 (talk) 00:56, 11 September 2018 (UTC)
Hey Auntof6: Are you in the area where Hurricane Florence might hit? The reason I ask is 'cause some Wikipedia editors may be in the hurricane's path. Their computer could get damaged. --Angela Maureen (talk) 23:36, 10 September 2018 (UTC)
- Not only their computers, but their homes and the editors themselves! But, no, I'm not. Florence is headed for the US east coast, but I am on the west coast, in the San Francisco area. Thanks for your concern, though. :) --Auntof6 (talk) 00:53, 11 September 2018 (UTC)
part vs portion[change source]
I wanted to drop by your page to let you know I fixed the error on the Klingon Language template. Because I'm not at all a seasoned template editor I checked the results on the Klingon page it appears to be ok, however, since you were the creator of the page, if this fix doesn't look right, feel free to revert me. Necromonger Wekeepwhatwekill 23:35, 18 September 2018 (UTC)
PlayStation 5[change source]
I just looked up a website and it says that Sony might be making a PS5 console for the ninth generation of video game consoles and might be released in 2021. 74 Messages Central Auth 19:27,The Last Day of Summer
Here is the link:  74, 19:30, The last Day of Summer.
- I don't know why you're mentioning this to me. I have no particular interest in video game systems. --Auntof6 (talk) 21:14, 21 September 2018 (UTC)
- Listen, this is proof there is a new Playstation console upcoming for the ninth generation of videogame consoles. 220.127.116.11, 19:32, 25 September 2018 (UTC)
Proposed Good Article review[change source]
Any word on the GA review for Oxalaia? I've made some changes/expansions to it after bringing the en.wikipedia version to FA, and I was hoping for some feedback on them; but pinging hasn't yielded any replies.
Article remake[change source]
Hello Auntof6. Since you previously deleted the article 2017 Atlantic hurricane season on this wiki, I make that page in my sandbox subpage right here with a little bit of information in there. Can I re-create that article page on this wiki? More information and summary on that article can be added likely from other users for the event. --Allen (talk to me! / ctrb / E-mail me) 07:54, 28 September 2018 (UTC)
- @Allen2: You can recreate it if you write it in simple language. The article in your sandbox is mostly a direct copy from English Wikipedia and is not in simple language, so you would need to simplify it. --Auntof6 (talk) 09:22, 28 September 2018 (UTC)
Wikipedia Asian Month[change source]
- I can if you want me to, although I see on Simple talk that you've already volunteered. Shall we be co-organizers like last year? I'll have to remember what to do! I hope I get a postcard this time: that was the whole reason I organized last year, to get the postcard, but something went wrong and I never got one. --Auntof6 (talk) 19:46, 29 September 2018 (UTC)
- Yes, I have already volunteered, though I intend to contribute this year again so obviously I'd like a second organiser. It'll be completely up to you, I'd think you'll do a fine job as an organiser again, and if you'd prefer not to, I'll ask some other interested users. Hiàn (talk) 20:08, 29 September 2018 (UTC)
Bobby Robson[change source]
- @TDKR Chicago 101: I don't know about featured, but I did find where I removed the very good article template a couple of years ago. I don't see why I did that, so I will put it back, but I don't know anything about the article being featured. --Auntof6 (talk) 05:00, 10 October 2018 (UTC)
- Oh thank you and apologize for the trouble, I was making sure that no demoted FA article was still being featured on the main page. --TDKR Chicago 101 (talk) 03:24, 11 October 2018 (UTC)
urgent message[change source]
Do you happen to know anybody in the path of Hurricane Michael? I ask 'cause there may be some Wikipedia editors in the path of Michael. Their computers, houses or apartments may be damaged, and they might not be able to edit Wikipedia for quite a while. Angela Maureen (talk) 05:14, 10 October 2018 (UTC)
- That's hard to say, because it's impossible to know exactly where a hurricane will go. I have relatives near the possible path that I see online. However, if you mean Wikipedians, then if there are any in danger, and they think it's necessary and they can take the time, I'm sure they'll let people know that they might not be editing for a while. That's probably not a top priority, though, if they really feel they're in danger. --Auntof6 (talk) 05:22, 10 October 2018 (UTC)
change of sentence[change source]
On the Abby Finkenauer article, the sentence was changed from "She is a member of the Iowa House of Representatives in the 99th district. She has been so since 2015." to "In 2015, she became the member of the Iowa House of Representatives from the 99th district." For what reason was the sentence rearranged to the latter? Angela Maureen (talk) 15:29, 19 October 2018 (UTC)
- Wherever possible, it's best to write sentences without using time-dependent language and without saying things in a way that can go out of date. That's because articles might not be kept up to date, especially with our small editor base. The word since is time-dependent, because the thing it refers to can stop being true. In this case, if she ever stops being the representative from the 99th district, the original sentence would no longer be true. This is especially an issue with politicians, who often hold different offices during their careers, and sportspeople, who often play for different teams during their careers.
- Some other time-dependent words that are best avoided are currently, now, nowadays, these days, has been <foo> for x days/months/years/etc.' and today. When you see these words, one way to remove the time dependence is to say the thing started at a certain time instead of saying that is has been the case for a certain duration.
- I know that many enwiki articles use time-dependent language, but enwiki has many more editors than we do and things get updated more often. --Auntof6 (talk) 18:32, 19 October 2018 (UTC)