Jump to navigation Jump to search
A teapot is a container used to mix tea leaves with boiling water to make tea. Usually the tea leaves are in a tea bag when the tea leaves are put into the water. The tea can be poured from the teapot into cups.
Further reading[change | change source]
- Steve Woodhead, "The Teapot Book" A.&C. Black, 2005 ISBN 0713660163.
- Robin Emmerson, "British Teapots and Tea Drinking" HMSO, 1992 ISBN 0-11-701509-1
- Garth Clark "The Artful Teapot" Thames and Hudson ISBN 0-500-51045-8
- Edward Bramah "Novelty Teapots" Quiller Press ISBN 1-870948-72-6
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tea pots.|
- A history of teapots Archived 2007-02-02 at the Wayback Machine
- Sparta Teapot Museum USA Archived 2007-02-20 at the Wayback Machine
- A brief history of teapots from Stoke-on-Trent Museums Archived 2007-11-20 at the Wayback Machine