Tel Aviv University
Tel Aviv University (TAU) (Hebrew: אוניברסיטת תל־אביב Universitat Tel Aviv) is a university in Israel. It is in Tel Aviv, in the Ramat Aviv neighborhood, next to the Land of Israel Museum. It is the second-largest university in Israel, after the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. The Museum of the Jewish People is on the university campus.
People who studied there[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Tel Aviv University at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website - Introduction, and History.
- American Friends of Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv University donor group Archived 2009-02-15 at the Wayback Machine
- The Devil Is Not So Black as He Is Painted: BAR Interviews Israel Finkelstein Biblical Archaeology Review
- Leon Recanati Graduate School of Business Administration at the TAU website
- TAU in the News – an unofficial, alternative website for news about Tel Aviv University and Israeli academia in general
- Tel-Aviv University Botanical Garden Archived 2017-05-08 at the Wayback Machine