Thame ( ) is a town and civil parish in Oxfordshire, England, about 7 miles (11 km) southwest of the Buckinghamshire town of Aylesbury. In 2001 there were 11,072 people living in Thame.
- ↑ "Area: Thame CP (Parish): Parish Headcounts". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 21 March 2010.
- ↑ http://www.neighbourhood.statistics.gov.uk/dissemination/LeadTableView.do?a=3&b=798691&c=Thame&d=16&e=15&g=481030&i=1001x1003x1004&m=0&r=1&s=1305383139538&enc=1&dsFamilyId=779
- Aston, Michael; Bond, James (1976). The Landscape of Towns. Archaeology in the Field Series. London: J.M. Dent & Sons Ltd. pp. 87, 89, 91, 96, 98. ISBN 0-460-04194-0.
- Lisle, Nicola (October 2011). "The Master Brewer". Oxfordshire Limited Edition (Oxford: Newsquest): 81, 83.
- Lobel, Mary D, ed. (1962). A History of the County of Oxford: Volume 7: Thame and Dorchester Hundreds. Victoria County History. pp. 160–219.
- Sherwood, Jennifer; Pevsner, Nikolaus (1974). Oxfordshire. The Buildings of England. Harmondsworth: Penguin Books. pp. 806–818. ISBN 0-14-071045-0.