|Directed by||Sydney Pollack|
|Screenplay by||David Rabe|
|Based on||The Firm|
by John Grisham
|Produced by||John Davis|
|Edited by||William Steinkamp|
|Music by||Dave Grusin|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Locations used to shoot movie[change | change source]
- Owen Brennan's - Lunch scene in cocktail/bar area. Owen Brennan's commemorated the filming by placing plaques on the two cocktail chairs where Tom Cruise and Gene Hackman sat.
- Peabody Hotel - BBQ roof scene overlooking Mississippi River Bridge and downtown Memphis.
- Beale Street - Scene where Mitch and Abby see young tumblers as street performers
- Lausanne Collegiate School- Playground scene and others.
- Front Street Deli - Meeting at diner.
- Mud Island
- Blues City Cafe - FBI first meeting with Mitch.
- Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- The Marion Hotel - Apartment room on top floor for a scene.
Release[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- The Firm movie reviews at Rotten Tomatoes
Other websites[change | change source]