|"Treehouse of Horror IV"|
|Episode no.||Season 5|
|Directed by||David Silverman|
|Written by||Conan O'Brien|
|Original air date||October 28, 1993|
|Phil Hartman as Lionel Hutz|
Frank Welker as the gremlin
"Treehouse of Horror IV" is the 5th episode of The Simpsons' fifth season. It is the 4th episode of the Treehouse of Horror series. It was first broadcast on the Fox network on October 28, 1993. The episode has three parts: "The Devil and Homer Simpson", "Terror at 5 1⁄2 Feet", and "Bart Simpson's Dracula".
The episode was written by Conan O'Brien, Bill Oakley, Josh Weinstein, Greg Daniels, Dan McGrath, and Bill Canterbury. David Silverman is the director of the episode. The episode has references of television shows (The Twilight Zone, Night Gallery, and Peanuts) and movies (The Devil and Daniel Webster, Bram Stoker's Dracula and The Lost Boys). It got a a Nielsen rating of 14.5. This means that about 13.6 million people watched the episode on October 28, 1993. When it was first broadcast, it was the most watched show on the Fox network.
References[change | change source]
- Groening, Matt (1997). Richmond, Ray; Coffman, Antonia (eds.). The Simpsons: A Complete Guide to Our Favorite Family (1st ed.). New York: HarperPerennial. pp. 124–125. ISBN 978-0-06-095252-5. LCCN 98141857. OCLC 37796735. OL 433519M..
- Moore, Frazier (November 4, 1993). "Prime-Time TV Ratings". Rocky Mountain News. p. 18D.
Other websites[change | change source]
Quotations related to "Treehouse of Horror IV" at Wikiquote
- "Treehouse of Horror IV episode capsule". The Simpsons Archive.
- "Treehouse of Horror IV" at TV.com
- "Treehouse of Horror IV" at the Internet Movie Database