Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: tube.|
Tube may refer to:
- vacuum tube, a component of electronics
- cathode ray tube, a common component of electronics such as televisions and other displays
- Tube, An expansion bus on the BBC Micro computer
- Yoplait Tubes, the Canadian name for Go-Gurt portable yog(o)urt
- A hollow cylinder.
- pneumatic tube, a method of transportation utilising compressed air
- inner tube, a component of vehicular tires
- The Tube (TV series), a music related TV series by Channel 4 in the United Kingdom
- TUBE, a Japanese pop group
- Tube (game), a freeware game from Bullfrog Productions, released in 1995
- Tube (movie), a South Korean movie
- Tube & Berger, the alias of Dance/Electronica producers Arndt Rörig and Marco Vidovic from Germany
- YouTube, a website that allows users to upload, view, and share video clips
- PornoTube, a website with adult material
- Peter 'Tubes' Dale, aka Tubes from the Soccer AM television show
- Series of tubes, an Internet meme and analogy for the Internet used by United States Senator Ted Stevens in reference to net neutrality
- lava tube, found in volcanoes
- the inside of a hollow wave in surfing
- the flower tube (corolla tube)
- pollen tube
- extension tube, a tool for macro photography
- tubing (material), used in plumbing, irrigation, and other applications
- Tubes (software), a software program that combines file sharing and web publishing technologies
- Tube (structure), a structural system involved in architectural engineering to help with building stability and wind resistance.
- Blue Man Group's theatrical show, "TUBES", now called "Rewired."
- The London Underground, London's subterranean train system, commonly known as the tube.
- Transbay Tube, an underwater rail tube across the San Francisco Bay
Other pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.