Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: tube.|
Tube may refer to:
- vacuum tube, a component of electronics
- cathode ray tube, a common component of electronics such as televisions and other displays
- Tube, An expansion bus on the BBC Micro computer
- Yoplait Tubes, the Canadian name for Go-Gurt portable yog(o)urt
- A hollow cylinder.
- The Tube (TV series), a music related TV series by Channel 4 in the United Kingdom
- TUBE, a Japanese pop group
- Tube (game), a freeware game from Bullfrog Productions, released in 1995
- Tube (movie), a South Korean movie
- Tube & Berger, the alias of Dance/Electronica producers Arndt Rörig and Marco Vidovic from Germany
- YouTube, a website that allows users to upload, view, and share video clips
- PornoTube, a website with adult material
- Peter 'Tubes' Dale, aka Tubes from the Soccer AM television show
- Series of tubes, an Internet meme and analogy for the Internet used by United States Senator Ted Stevens in reference to net neutrality
- lava tube, found in volcanoes
- the inside of a hollow wave in surfing
- the flower tube (corolla tube)
- pollen tube
- extension tube, a tool for macro photography
- tubing (material), used in plumbing, irrigation, and other applications
- Tubes (software), a software program that combines file sharing and web publishing technologies
- Tube (structure), a structural system involved in architectural engineering to help with building stability and wind resistance.
- Blue Man Group's theatrical show, "TUBES", now called "Rewired."
- The London Underground, London's subterranean train system, commonly known as the tube.
- Transbay Tube, an underwater rail tube across the San Francisco Bay
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tube.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.