UEFA Euro 2028
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The UEFA Euro 2028 (officially the 2028 UEFA European Football Championship) will be the 18th UEFA European Football Championship tournament.
Host selection[change | change source]
These countries will officially try to become the hosts of the tournament:
- Together the countries of Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia – They also will try to host the 2030 FIFA World Cup.
- Turkey – This will be Turkey's 6th consecutive try to host the tournament.
- Spain and Portugal - The Spanish and Portuguese authorities have expressed their interest to co-host the final tournament .
References[change | change source]
- "Romanian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Greek governments to create organizing committee for EURO2028 and WC2030 candidacies". Ştiri pe Surse. 25 February 2019.
- "Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece and Romania with joint bid to host UEFA Euro 2028". bnr.bg. 25 February 2019.
- "Turkey eyes to host UEFA EURO 2028 tournament". Hurriyet. Anadolu. 15 August 2019. Retrieved 26 June 2020.