These portals are for Wikipedia editors to develop datasets which Wikipedia articles will summarize and access through links and data visualizations. This page is set up for easy access to editors, and will have a different appearance in mobile versions for readers.
Everything here is generated from automated selection in Wikidata.
Government[change | change source]
Transportation[change | change source]
New York City Subway - transit profile
LaGuardia Airport - airport profile
Staten Island Ferry - transit profile
Health[change | change source]
NewYork–Presbyterian Hospital - number of beds, specialty, people
Bellevue Hospital - number of beds, specialty, people
Callen-Lorde Clinic - clinic, specialty is HIV/AIDS treatment
Education[change | change source]
Museums[change | change source]
Culture[change | change source]
Parks[change | change source]
People[change | change source]
Lucille Ball - actor, filmography
6ix9ine - rapper, discography
Theodore Roosevelt - president, timeline
Tourism[change | change source]
Brooklyn Bridge - architecture profile
Empire State Building - architecture profile
Statue of Liberty - architecture profile
References[change | change source]
- "Why is New York City known as 'the Big Apple' and "Gotham?"". Dictionary.com, LLC. Retrieved May 28, 2013.
- "General Article: New York After WWII". Corporation for Public Broadcasting. Retrieved May 28, 2013.
- "About New York City". The City of New York. Retrieved May 28, 2013.
- Eugene J. Sherman. "FORWARD New York – Capital of the Modern World". The Weissman Center for International Business Baruch College/CUNY 2011. Retrieved May 28, 2013.
- Fleisher, Michael and Lincoln, Janet E. The Great Superman Book (Grand Central Publishing, 1978), pp. 223–225.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. February 12, 2011. Retrieved April 23, 2011.
- the Mayor, New York City Office of (January 8, 2010). "Biography". New York, City of. Archived from the original on March 17, 2010. Retrieved January 8, 2010.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. June 23, 2018. Retrieved January 31, 2008. Search for feature ID 975772.
- "Annual Estimates of the Resident Population: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2017 – Combined Statistical Area; and for Puerto Rico – 2017 Population Estimates". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved April 27, 2018.
- Community Facts for New York city, New York, United States Census Bureau. Retrieved May 26, 2017.
- "State & County QuickFacts – Kings County (Brooklyn Borough), New York". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on February 17, 2016. Retrieved March 24, 2016.