Vauxhall is a district in the London Borough of Lambeth. it may also refer to:
Settlements[change | change source]
- Vauxhall, Auckland, a suburb on the North Shore of Auckland, New Zealand
- Vauxhall, Alberta, a town in Alberta, Canada
- Vauxhall, Birmingham, an area of Birmingham, England
- Vauxhall, Liverpool, an inner city area of Liverpool, England
- Vauxhall, New Jersey
- Vauxhall, Otago, a suburb of Dunedin, New Zealand
Places[change | change source]
- Vauxhall station, a National Rail and London Underground station serving that district
- Vauxhall Gardens, an 18th-century London pleasure garden
- New York Vauxhall Gardens, an 18th-century pleasure garden in New York City
- Vauxhall, Brussels, an 18th-century concert hall in Brussels, Belgium
- Vauxhall (Gothenburg), an 18th century Gothenburg pleasure garden
Other[change | change source]
- Vauxhall (UK Parliament constituency).
- Vauxhall Motors a British car company
- Vauxhall Motors F.C., an English football club
- Vauxhall and I, a 1994 album by the British singer Morrissey
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vauxhall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.