Volunteers in Asia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Volunteers in Asia (also known as VIA Programs or VIA) is an American educational non-profit organization. They are based in San Francisco since 1963. They have a close relation with Stanford University.
Programs[change | change source]
- American Language and Culture (ALC)
- Programs about social studies: This includes Social Investment, social interaction and leadership.
- Programs about health care
References[change | change source]
.causeiq .com /organizations /volunteers-in-asia,941622372 /
- VIA Profile at GuideStar
- VIA Profile at idealist
.stanford .edu /students /cardinal-careers /fellowships /volunteers-asia-summer-programs-asia
- ALC guide by VIA
- ALC guide by Stanford
- Exploring Social Innovation
- Argyle, M. (2017). Social interaction: process and products. Routledge.
- Hunt, J. G. (1991). Leadership: A new synthesis. Sage Publications, Inc.
- Hughes, R. L. (1993). Leadership: Enhancing the lessons of experience. Richard D. Irwin, Inc., 1333 Burridge Parkway, Burridge, IL 60521.
- Exploring Health Care, VIA