Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
The Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (WRNMMC), formerly known as the National Naval Medical Center and also known as Bethesda Naval Hospital, Walter Reed, or Navy Med, is a United States' tri-service military medical center, located in the community of Bethesda, Maryland, near the headquarters of the National Institutes of Health.
Ronald Reagan, on July 13, 1985, underwent surgery to remove polyps from his colon. In May 2018, First Lady Melania Trump successfully underwent cyst-removal surgery of the kidney at the hospital.
References[change | change source]
- "Walter Reed National Military Medical Center". www.wrnmmc.capmed.mil. Archived from the original on 2017-03-16. Retrieved 2018-05-15.
- "What is the 25th Amendment and When Has It Been Invoked?". History News Network. Retrieved 2007-06-06. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Melania Trump's kidney procedure explained". CNN. May 14, 2018. Retrieved May 14, 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Liptak, Kevin (October 2, 2020). "Trump taken to Walter Reed medical center and will be hospitalized 'for the next few days'". CNN. Retrieved October 2, 2020.
- Subramanian, Courtney; Jackson, David (October 2, 2020). "President Trump taken to Walter Reed hospital for an expected stay of a few days after COVID-19 diagnosis". USA Today. Retrieved October 3, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)