Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wendell Rodricks (28 May 1960 – 12 February 2020) was an Indian fashion designer and author. He was born in Goa, India. He was also an activist for social causes, the environment, and gay rights. Rodricks was known for his eco-friendly fashion.
References[change | change source]
- Saran, Sathya (15 November 2012). "He's quite an activist: Jerome Marrel on his partner, Wendell Rodricks". Firstpost. Retrieved 2019-03-26.
- Mittal, Vidhi (2016-03-30). "'I have broken many rules': Wendell Rodricks". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2019-05-21.
- "Wendell Rodricks gets standing ovation at LFW for Padma Shri". Business Standard India. 2014-03-15. Retrieved 2019-05-18.
- Garg, Nikshubha (2014-08-10). "I cannot sit on a film set endlessly: Wendell Rodricks". Mid-Day. Retrieved 2019-05-18.
- "Fashion designer, activist Wendell Rodricks passes away at Goa home". The Indian Express. 2020-02-12. Retrieved 2020-02-12.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wendell Rodricks.|