Yoshi's Woolly World
|Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Series||Yoshi platform series|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, multiplayer (co-op)|
Yoshi's Woolly World (known as Yoshi Wool World in Japan) is a side-scrolling platformer video game. It was developed by Good-Feel and published by Nintendo. The game was released on June 26, 2015 in Europe, Fall 2015 in North America, Summer 2015 in Japan, and on June 25, 2015 in Australia. It will be released for the Wii U. Yoshi's Woolly World will be the first Yoshi video game to be released on a home console since Yoshi's Story was release for the Nintendo 64 in 1997.
The game was announced by Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata on January 23, 2013 under the name Yarn Yoshi. It supports Amiibo figurines. A new line of Amiibo made out of yarn will be released. Nintendo is planning to release three Yoshi Amiibo in pink, green, and blue.
References[change | change source]
- "Yoshi's Woolly World Knits Up Some Release Details And An Adorable Range Of amiibo". Nintendo Life. Retrieved 2015-5-25. Check date values in:
- "Nintendo Direct 2015.4.2 プレゼンテーション映像". Nintendo. Event occurs at 9:18. Retrieved 2015-5-25. Check date values in:
- "Yoshi's Woolly World". Nintendo Australia. Retrieved 2015-5-25. Check date values in:
- "News: Yarn Yoshi Coming to Wii U". IGN. Retrieved 25 May 2015.
- "Can Amiibo toys make Nintendo matter again?". Tech Times. Retrieved 25 May 2015.
- "Yoshi's Woolly World has a stage in Super Smash Bros. Wii U". Destructoid. Retrieved 25 May 2015.