From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Centuries:||1st century BC – 1st century – 2nd century|
|Decades:||10s BC 0s BC 0s – 10s – 20s 30s 40s|
|Years:||11 12 13 – 14 – 15 16 17|
|Ab urbe condita||767|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
— to —甲戌年十二月廿一日
|- Vikram Samvat||70–71|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3115–3116|
|Iranian calendar||608 BP – 607 BP|
|Islamic calendar||627 BH – 626 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1898 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||557|
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: fourteen.|
Events[change | edit source]
By place[change | edit source]
Roman Empire[change | edit source]
- Tacitus reports that the town and port of Nauportus is plundered by a mutinous Roman legion that has been sent there to build roads and bridges.
- Tiberius succeeds his stepfather Augustus as Emperor of the Roman Empire.
- Legions on the Rhine revolt after the death of Augustus; Germanicus and Drusus put down the revolt.
- Germanicus is appointed commander of the forces in Germany, beginning a campaign that will end in 16.
- Augustus dies and is declared to be a god.
- A census indicates that there are 4,973,000 Roman citizens.
- Claudia Marcella marries Sextus Appuleius.
- Sextus Appuleius and Sextus Pompeius serve as Roman consuls.
Asia[change | edit source]
- First year of tianfeng era of the Chinese Xin Dynasty.
- Famine hits China. Some citizens turn to cannibalism.