From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Centuries:||2nd century – 3rd century – 4th century|
|Decades:||170s 180s 190s – 200s – 210s 220s 230s|
|Years:||202 203 204 – 205 – 206 207 208|
By place [change]
Roman Empire [change]
- Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus and his brother Publius Septimius Geta Caesar become Roman Consuls.
- Hadrian's Wall is fixed.
- Gaius Fulvius Plautianus, praetorian prefect and father-in-law of Caracalla, is killed.
- Aemilius Papinianus becomes praetorian prefect.
- Cao Rui, second emperor of the Kingdom of Wei (d. 239)
- Sima Wang, general of Wei and the Jin Dynasty (d. 271)
- Shan Tao, Chinese taoist (d. 283)
- Plotinus (according to his student Porphyry) (d. 270)
- Xin Xianying, daughter of Xin Pi (d. 284)