From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Howland island is a very hot and sunny island with wind blowing almost all the time. It only rains every once in a while.
Howland Island is located at 0 48 N, 176 38 W.
- "Howland Island" at CIA World Factbook; excerpt, "no indigenous inhabitants"; retrieved 2013-4-19.
Other websites [change]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Howland Island|
- Howland in Google Maps
- Geography, history and nature on Howland Island
- Howland Island National Wildlife Refuge
- 'Voyage of the Odyssey' – pictures and travelogue
- Howland Island at Infoplease
- Howland Island – Small Island, Big History
- Pictures of the 1993 expedition to Howland island