From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Patton can mean:
- George S. Patton, a United States Army general during World War II
- Patton, a 1970 motion picture about General Patton
- The Patton tank, named after the general
- George Patton IV, son of the general
- Charlie Patton, a US blues musician
- Mike Patton, an American musician who used the title 'General Patton' for a one-off collaboration with The X-Ecutioners
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.