Anyway, I live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and travel is a huge hobby of mine, so my main focus has been creating articles, even if just stubs, for cities in South Dakota. See the bottom of the page for the list of articles I've created. If you have any suggestions for me to improve my editing skills on this wiki, I'm definitely open to constructive criticism (I normally edit the English Wikipedia so my simplification skills may be lacking). I also help in fighting vandals using Twinkle and rollback.
Um...that's it, I guess. Have a good day!
Content[change | edit source]
Regarding article work, a list of all the articles I've created used to be here, but I felt the list was getting a bit long, so I removed it and put it over on this page. As of recently, I've been choosing a county and creating articles for all incorporated places within that county. I will probably create the articles for the counties themselves later.
- Minnehaha (Sioux Falls, Brandon, Dell Rapids, Hartford, Crooks, Garretson, Baltic, Valley Springs, Colton, Humboldt)
- Lincoln (Sioux Falls, Harrisburg, Tea, Canton, Lennox, Worthing, Hudson, Fairview)
- McCook (Salem, Canistota, Bridgewater, Montrose, Spencer)
- Turner (Parker, Centerville, Marion, Viborg, Irene, Hurley, Chancellor, Monroe, Davis, Dolton)
- Moody (Flandreau, Colman, Egan, Trent, Ward)
- Lake (Madison, Ramona, Wentworth, Nunda)
- Union (North Sioux City, Beresford, Elk Point, Alcester, Jefferson)
- Clay (Vermillion, Irene, Wakonda)
- Yankton (Yankton, Irene, Gayville, Mission Hill, Volin, Lesterville, Utica)
(Done: 9, Remaining: 57)