|Centuries:||11th century – 12th century – 13th century|
|Decades:||1070s 1080s 1090s – 1100s – 1110s 1120s 1130s|
|Years:||1098 1099 1100 – 1101 – 1102 1103 1104|
Events[change | change source]
- A second wave of crusaders arrives in the newly established Kingdom of Jerusalem, after being heavily defeated by Kilij Arslan I at Heraclia. See Crusade of 1101.
- Raymond IV of Toulouse, count of Tripoli, takes Ankara from the Seljuk Turks.
- Robert Curthose signs the Treaty of Alton, giving up his claim to the Anglo-Norman throne and establishing Henry I as King of England.
- The County of Berg, Germany is established.
- Canute II of Denmark is canonized.