Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Centuries:||3rd century – 4th century – 5th century|
|Decades:||340s 350s 360s – 370s – 380s 390s 400s|
|Years:||369 370 371 – 372 – 373 374 375|
|Ab urbe condita||1125|
|Balinese saka calendar||293–294|
|Chinese calendar||辛未年 (Metal Goat)|
3068 or 3008
— to —
壬申年 (Water Monkey)
3069 or 3009
|- Vikram Samvat||428–429|
|- Shaka Samvat||293–294|
|- Kali Yuga||3472–3473|
|Iranian calendar||250 BP – 249 BP|
|Islamic calendar||258 BH – 257 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1540 before ROC|
|Seleucid era||683/684 AG|
|Thai solar calendar||914–915|
498 or 117 or −655
— to —
499 or 118 or −654
Events[change | change source]
By place[change | change source]
Roman Empire[change | change source]
- Emperor Valentinian I is against the Alamanni, Quadi and Sarmatians. His subordinates are dealing with Firmus, Roman usurper, in Africa and the Picts in Britain.
Europe[change | change source]
China[change | change source]
- Sixteen Kingdoms: Jin Feidi is dethroned as emperor of the Eastern Jin Dynasty. He is replaced by Jin Jianwendi.
- September 12 – Jin Xiaowudi, age 10, succeeds his father Jin Jianwendi. Empress Chu Suanzi serves as regent.
- The first diplomatic ties are made between the Korean kingdom of Baekje and the Chinese court of the Jin Dynasty.
By topic[change | change source]
Arts and sciences[change | change source]
- The national academy of Chinese learning, called Taehak, is made in the kingdom of Goguryeo (Korea).
Religion[change | change source]
- Gregory of Nyssa becomes bishop.
- Buddhism is the official religion of Gorguryeo.
- Saint Augustine adopts Manichaeism.
- Valentinian I bans Manichaean meetings.