Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Millennium:||1st millennium BC|
|Centuries:||2nd century BC – 1st century BC – 1st century|
|Decades:||60s BC 50s BC 40s BC – 30s BC – 20s BC 10s BC 0s BC|
|Years:||40 BC 39 BC 38 BC – 37 BC – 36 BC 35 BC 34 BC|
|Gregorian calendar||37 BC|
|Ab urbe condita||717|
|Ancient Egypt era||XXXIII dynasty, 287|
|- Pharaoh||Cleopatra VII, 15|
|Ancient Greek era||185th Olympiad, year 4|
|Balinese saka calendar||N/A|
|Chinese calendar||癸未年 (Water Goat)|
2660 or 2600
— to —
甲申年 (Wood Monkey)
2661 or 2601
|Coptic calendar||−320 – −319|
|Ethiopian calendar||−44 – −43|
|- Vikram Samvat||20–21|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3064–3065|
|Iranian calendar||658 BP – 657 BP|
|Islamic calendar||678 BH – 677 BH|
|Julian calendar||37 BC|
|Minguo calendar||1948 before ROC|
|Seleucid era||275/276 AG|
|Thai solar calendar||506–507|
90 or −291 or −1063
— to —
91 or −290 or −1062
Year 37 BC was either a common year starting on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday or a leap year starting on Monday or Tuesday of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Publicola and Nerva.
Events[change | change source]
- Agrippa created the harbour "Portus Julius" in what is now the town of Pozzuoli. The port is used to train warships for naval battles.
- Gaius Julius Caesar Octavian made the "Second Pact of Tarentum". The Pact renewed the Triumvirate for another five years.
- Mark Antony reorganized Asia Minor with men loyal to him.
- Romans conquer Jerusalem from the Parthians.
- Herod the Great becomes king of Judea and Ananelus.
- The kingdom of Goguryeo in Korea is founded by the king Dongmyeong.