|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: administration.|
Administration may refer to:
Business[change | change source]
- Administration of business, the management of a business
- Management, the act of directing people towards achieving a goal
- Academic administration, a branch of a place of learning (e.g., a school) that maintains and supervises how it works
- Central Administration, the highest administrative department of an organisation
Government[change | change source]
- The executive branch of government under a specific head of government
- Public administration, the act of administering public policy as determined by a government
Other[change | change source]
- Drug administration, giving someone medication
- Military administration, the techniques and systems used in the management of the armed forces
Related pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.