|Population||5,089 (2001 Census)|
|Irish grid reference|
|• Belfast||55 miles (89 km)|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Population facts[change | change source]
- 25.3% of people were under 16 years old and 18.7% were over 60 years old
- 46.8% of people were male and 53.2% were female
- 77.7% of people were from a Roman Catholic background and 20.5% were from a Protestant background.
- 5.5% of people aged 16–74 had no job.
References[change | change source]
- "North-South Ministerial Council: 2002 Annual Report in Ulster Scots" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-08-29. Retrieved 2012-12-27.
- Bonamargy Friary guide – Department of the Environment
- Guide to Dunluce Castle in Ulster-Scots Archived 2012-09-03 at the Wayback Machine DOE.
- Northern Ireland Neighbourhood Information Service website.