Jump to navigation Jump to search
|• Total||0.8 sq mi (2.1 km2)|
|• Land||0.8 sq mi (2.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||354 ft (108 m)|
|• Density||553.0/sq mi (213.5/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1498456|
Notable people[change | change source]
- Mark Alexander (1792–1883), born near Boydton, United States Congressman from Virginia 
- William A. Burwell (1780–1821), born near Boydton, State Congressman and United States Congressman from Virginia, private secretary for President Thomas Jefferson.
- Henry Johnson (1850–1904) born in Boydton, Buffalo Soldier, US Army, Medal of Honor recipient.
References[change | change source]
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Who Was Who in America, Historical Volume, 1607–1896. Chicago: Marquis Who's Who. 1963.