Brihan Maharashtra Sugar Syndicate Ltd.
The company was founded in 1934 by Chandrashekhar Agashe, who served as its managing director till his death in 1956. His elder son, Panditrao Agashe served as managing director of the syndicate from 1956 till his own death in 1983. After which, Agashe's younger son, Dnyaneshwar Agashe, served as managing director of the company till 1996; serving as chairman of the syndicate till his death in 2009. Agashe's grandson, Ashutosh Agashe has been managing director at the company since 17 December 1996.
References[change | change source]
- "Company Overview of The Brihan Maharashtra Sugar Syndicate Limited". Bloomberg. Retrieved 13 November 2016.
- "Quadrant, Pune, wins Brihans Natural's Clean Comb". Agency FAQs. July 11, 2001.
- Advani, A. H. (1982). Business India. Northwestern University. p. 83.
- "Chandrashekhar Agashe (1889-1965)". Pune Diary. Archived from the original on 2017-10-20. Retrieved 2018-09-16.
- Bapat & Bapat 2007, p. 603-604. sfn error: no target: CITEREFBapatBapat2007 (help)
- "Shri Chandrashekhar Govind Agashe". Annals of the Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute. vol. 36, no. 3/4. Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute. 1955. pp. 382–382 – via JSTOR.
|volume=has extra text (help)
- Kelkar, Siddhart (4 January 2009). "Friends recall royal Agashe despite taint". Indian Express.
The posts he held included the chairman and managing director of BMSS
- Kothari's Economic and Industrial Guide of India. Kothari. 1978-01-01 – via Google Books.
Directors : Shankar Laxraan Limaye (Chairman), Dnyaneshwar Chandrashekhar Agashe, Gajanan Hari Sabnis, Vinayak Krishna Sathe Jagadish Chandrashekhar Agashe, Govind Narhar Joshi, Ramrao Madhavrao Deshmukh
- Kothari's Economic Guide and Investors' Handbook of India. Kothari. 1969-01-01 – via Google Books.
- "Zauba Corp". Retrieved 13 November 2016.